London, United Kingdom
£Negotiable + Commission + Employee Benefits
Credit Controller duties:
- Action queried debt, investigate and resolve within agreed SLAs with all key stakeholders
- Chase Clients for outstanding invoices and payment
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Investigate and solve client issues to reduce the DSO.
- Assist Accounts Receivables in relation to appropriate allocation of cash to support the collection of debt.
- Reconciliation of Cash & Identification of all receipts – providing assistance to line manager and treasury to ensure that all payments are identified/ allocated by month-end close.
- Resolving any invoice rejections
- Monitor and maintain up to date client records on both the booking and billing systems.
- Raise credits and invoices as required and within necessary SLA’s.
- Track and log credit activity on a weekly basis, including details of credit notes raised and the reasons behind credit notes being raised.
- Mentor new staff and to conduct any training as required.
- Contribute to credit control projects and system development.
Accounts Payable duties and responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Assisting the accounting team in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and financial statements
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Reviewing and resolving issues with financial and operational reports
- Support the Finance Controller in the preparation of annual budget, forecasts and quarterly forecasts
- Coordinating monthly and quarterly close processes
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Developing and maintaining working knowledge of all procedures, policies and standard operating procedures
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Significant experience working in credit control role and AR/AP with in a fast-paced, high volume, transaction orientated environment.
- Significant experience working under pressure meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent keyboard skills and knowledge of accounting systems
- Good knowledge of and experience of working with accounting principles.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (V Lookups, pivot tables, formatting of data…)
- Team player with flexibility to work additional hours to complete the task if required, or help out other team members
- Strong client focus and good communication skills (verbal and written)
Apply for this position