What Is an Employer of Record (EOR)?
An employer of record (EOR) becomes your global team’s legal employer and handles all HR responsibilities while you retain management and daily operational oversight.
On paper, Global Expansion is your international employees’ employer, but they work for you in every meaningful sense.
Why Use a
Global Employer of Record?
An employer of record saves you three things: money, time, and resources. Working with an EOR enables you to:
- Hire faster, farther, and smarter by capitalizing on rich regional talent pools
- Skip entity establishment, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Mitigate misclassified employee risks by legally hiring international talent
- Allocate internal resources to other pressing obligations
- Offer competitive benefits packages to attract and retain talent
- Breathe easy knowing in-country experts have your employees’ backs
Global EOR Benefits
Mitigate Compliance Risks
Simplify Global HR
Solve Your Talent Shortage
Rely On Us
The only SaaS+ in the industry
Award-Winning Tech Meets Next-Level Support
Get support from the most experienced in-country HR experts.
Rely on country-specific payroll professionals to pay your people.
Global Tax & Social Security
Let us manage tax requirements and mitigate reporting risks.
Trust us to navigate complex global immigration requirements.
Provide country-specific benefits to keep teams healthy and happy.
Leave foreign labor law compliance to our in-country experts
Save tens (or hundreds) of thousands of dollars with our EOR services by eliminating the HR, legal, infrastructure, licensing, and operational fees entity establishment requires. Cut costs, expand smarter, and grow faster with our Employer of Record services.
Savings with Global EOR
From Albania to Zimbabwe, Get There Faster with an Employer of Record